Wednesday, November 30, 2016

12 Kits of Occasions - November '16

Good morning!  I'm absolutely delighted to be able to share my November 12 Kits of Occasions projects with you.  Kim (from Cupcakes, Cards, and Kim) sent the cutest, most cheerful kit to us, and I can't help but smile every time I look at it.  I think I love it a little extra because the colors are the same colors as our Christmas decorations. :) The stamps she used are darling, and I was extra excited to see Lawn Fawn's Happy Howlidays since it sold out so quickly during Simon Says Stamp's Stampbember event.  I had SO much fun creating with this kit and made both cards and tags.  First up...the cards.
My husband thought this Santa was great.  I think the name of this Avery Elle stamp set - Oh What Fun - is absolutely perfect.  Who doesn't have fun trying to catch snowflakes?  And I was happy to be able to use a rejected watercolor panel that I've had sitting around since July.  "Don't lose it. Re-use it." ...my Paw Patrol loving kiddos would be so proud. :) 
 
I really loved the papers Kim sent.  I can't believe I didn't use more of them!  But they did make an appearance on the next two cards.  On this one I used Concord & 9th's Joy stamps and die.  These super fun candy dots were also part of the kit.  I had to hide them from my kiddos because they looked good enough to eat. 
Okay, I love this shaker card.  So simple, but I can't get over how cute this dog is.  I paired him with my NBUS (never-been-used-shtuff) Clearly Besotted Window die and a sentiment from a retired Clearly Besotted set called In Stitches: Christmas. 
Our fabulous 12 Kitter Tracey put together the most incredible 25 Days of Christmas Tags event this year.  Sadly my whole family got hit with the most vicious stomach bug this month, and I haven't been able to play along very much, so I made sure to make a few tags when I was creating with this kit.
My first tag is a CASE of my friend Leigh Penner (love her!) from Day 22 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  It uses this super cute car from Avery Elle's Dashing stamp set.
My next tag is a case of Lindsey's tag on Day 6.  I loved the blue behind her cute penguin, and I may or may not have been partial to her name. :)
My final tag uses Lawn Fawn's Happy Howlidays again and is a case of Samantha Mann's Tag on Day 15 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  I adored her tag, so I didn't change much, and I was pretty happy to be able to pull out PTI's Journal Card 5 die.
And one last shot of them all together...my personal favorite way to look at them.  In fact, I love this view so much that they are still sitting like this. :)  I cannot wait to see what the other ladies made with their kit.  I'm sure it will be amazing.  Make sure you head to the 12 Kits of Occasions, so you can see their projects as well.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

14 comments:

  1. Oh Lindsey, so much joyful goodness in this post! I adore all your cards and tags using the kit Kim put together. The papers and images are so fabulous together! I love how you colored up the precious pooches. So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsey! Saw the joy card in the lineup, and couldn't wait to say, 'LOVE' !!! Just perfect. Actually love each and every creation. Sweet kit and sweetest creations! Hugs! PS, hope that 'bug' has flown the coop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your last photo....a beautiful collection of cards and tags! Love, love the JOY card (oh no.... another holiday set/die 'need'!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you'll caught that bug, hoping everyone is over and done with it! What a Darling group of cards and tags! Love the window shaker and the Joy card,both gorgeous! Darling tags,bet the kids love those! Awesome coloring on all your images !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey, I had so much fun during our chat yesterday, I lost track of what day it was!!! LOve love LOVE your cards, and tags, sweetie ... just as CAS and gorgeous as can be! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsey all of your cards and tags are so festive and cheerful! Wasn't Kim's kit amazing. I just almost didn't want to cut into those sweet papers. Love your Joy tag, it is so CAS and wonderful die cut with the pretty paper and great way to use the dots!! Your tag with the Christmas tree in the car is so much fun!! I love seeing them all in a pile at the end. I haven't really been doing my line up like I l used to in all my posts, just haven't found the right spot yet but I think the way you do it is perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm drinking in every ounce of cuteness Lindsey!! Your background for the Santa is perfect, I have a Paw Patrol loving granddaughter! The coloring on the dachshunds is spot on!! So sorry everyone has been under the weather. Hope you're all on the mend and stay healthy for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots to love here.. that watercolor background is so soft behind Santa.. the tags are amazing.. I love that car with the tree hanging off the edge of the tag! Eeek! The pup waiting by the window is so clever!! And the JOY is so very sophisticated! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely fabulous collection, Lindsey! Love snowy Santa and the patterned 'JOY'! But my favorite are your adorable dogs! That dark doxie is so much like our neighbor--the only difference is he had long hair. LOVE your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. clever used the paper as JOY DIE cutting sentiment
    and my fav one is your tag with CAR and that black under the car is caught my eyes
    the Let It Snow one with windows is way too cuuutee
    lovely TAGS and card Lindsey
    I am so happy being GDT this time
    you are all talented ladies..
    see you around Lindsey
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow....so sweet Lindsey! Love your adorable tags, so clever and so much fun. And your cards are just so beautiful. Love your incredible "joy", it looks just fabulous in that soft blue patterned paper. So many beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet and so fun, Lindsey ... what a fabulous collection of cards and tags ... I particulary love the Joy card ... it's just gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful projects from Kims kit. So sorry it took me so long to get over here.

    ReplyDelete