Friday, October 9, 2015

W&W Happy Holidays

Hi!  I have another challenge-filled card to share today that was inspired by several Winnie & Walter Challenges.
Color Challenge (aqua, mint, yellow, and kraft)
I had so much fun creating this background.  It's a combination of W&W's Winter Wonderland set and a couple Clearly Besotted sets.  It's subtle, but the striped paper is actually a shimmery metallic gold. And of course the sentiment is from W&W The Big, the Bold, and the Happy...I love how versatile this set is! I'll be back shortly to share a second card I made with the background I created.  See you soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. Your background looks amazing with the bold stripes, I really love this one Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh this is pretty!! Love the stripes on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Lindsey ... gorgeous stripes ... and I love the touches of gold with the pine cones and branches on your stamped panel! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete