Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Baby Booties

It's ridiculously late, but I couldn't contain my excitement.  I just finished my first pair of baby booties using Papertrey's Baby Booties Dies and had to share.  Aren't they so fun?  I wish I was keeping them for myself, but they are for my neighbor.  I am attending her baby shower in the morning, so naturally I decided when I was ready for bed tonight that instead of sleeping I'd stay up and put these dies to use. Ha! :) It was worth it, though.  Hopefully I can catch up on sleep tomorrow.  Have a wonderful week!
Supplies
Dies: Baby Booties, Baby Bootie: Details, Bigger Blooms, Flipping Out (PTI), Tattered Floral (Tim Holtz)
Other: vintage cream felt (PTI), pink and grey felt (Michael's), embroidery floss (Hobby Lobby),

10 comments:

  1. Oh it was worth it..these are seriously so adorable! Love them Lindsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Lindsey!! I love the colours, makes me wish for little feet to make them for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. get outta here with these adorable booties....love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your neighbor is going to love these to bits! Soooo sweet. Perfect colors too. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lindsey, these are adorable ... they're sure to be treasured always! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsey .... They are gorgeous! A true gift of love that is handmade. They do take awhile to make. I bet they were the talk of the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetest booties, ever! LOVE the color combo you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those are just darling!! What a lucky neighbor you have! I hope you have fun at the shower! I know those little booties will be a big hit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so darling, and every one at the shower is going to be swooning and green with envy.

    ReplyDelete