Friday, January 10, 2014

Snowman Birthday (TAWS & Curtain Call: Smitten)

Hello!  Back with my second post for the day.  We've had several snowy days this week, so I figured a snowman card would be appropriate.  I chose this little snowman from TAWS' Chill Out set because his hat reminded me of the knit mittens in Curtain Call's inspiration photo.  I also thought this little snowman looks like he is celebrating, which I thought was fitting for a birthday card.  I've been wanting to make a birthday card for The Alley Way's 3rd Birthday link-up (BTW: They have tons of giveaways and a great discount going on right now), and I'm glad I finally had time to do it. :)
I get a kick out of the hot pink and orange snow on this card.  Hee.  Hopefully it will bring a smile to the winter birthday recipient. Oh, and the sentiment is from TAWS' All About You set.

8 comments:

  1. Holy cow, this is fabulous! I LOVE the neon paired with the snowman! This is so much fun!

    Thanks for partying along with us at TAWS during the birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Looks like the snowman is having wayyyy too much inky fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I love the bright pink and orange!! Sooo cute!!! Thanks for playing along with the TAWS birthday celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Lindsey! Love his,Or her, hat and mittens...and the splatter marks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hot pink and bright orange are fabulous, Lindsay ... so warming for that cute snowman, all wrapped up in his scarf and mittens! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is awesome! I love the splats being so bright! Thanks so much for joining us for TAWS birthday celebration!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little guy brought a smile and his little mittens. Love the orange and pink snow .. it just looks happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So smart to tie the background together with your snowman's outfit. I just started experimenting with splatter and appreciate the control you got here. Still working on mine! :)

    ReplyDelete