Wednesday, September 25, 2013

PTI September Blog Hop Card 3

Hello!  Here's my last card for PTI's September Blog Hop featuring wreaths.
I had the idea to make a wreath out of snowflakes, so I pulled out my snowflake punch and got to work.  Since the wreath was all white I decided I wanted to make a bright and cheerful card.  I knew I wanted to pair it with aqua mist, then I found the bright green ribbon, and the last color added was PTI's hibiscus burst.  The card is pretty straightforward, so I spare you the details, but I did want to point out something that's hard to see.  After I added a bit of texture to the card, I flicked white paint on it.  It was more watered down than I had wanted but ended up creating a fun wet snow look that I just love.  I used my favorite Christmas sentiment from PTI's Star of Wonder set to finish the card off. Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you're having fun on the hop. :)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful wreath love how you mimicked the over the door hanger with the green ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love how you used snowflakes to make the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I can't believe we both made a snowflake wreath...! Love the colors you chose. Mine is just a small note ..too funny .

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful snowflake wreath. wonderful details and so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely, a gorgeous colour palette! Thanks so much for coming by my blog and for your congrats on my Tuesday Trigger card ... it meant I could come here and enjoy and gentle meander around your wonderful blog! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snowflakes...
    they make such a great wreath!
    And with the vibrant colors...
    love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! I need to try this snowflake wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful trilogy of wreath cards Lindsey. The snowflakes made a beautiful snowy wreath. Love those bright colors together, and I can just barely see those flicks of white. Snowy fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the snowflake idea, Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty snowflake wreath.

    ReplyDelete