Sunday, September 1, 2013

Craft Dash #24 & Moxie Fab World Holiday Card & Simon Says


I have a quick holiday card to share tonight.  I made it a few nights ago for a 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge, but didn't get to enter it in before the deadline....that's been happening a lot lately, but the good news is that cards are getting made and this week's Simon Says Challenge is "Anything Goes", so this card works perfectly there. :) I actually made four cards using the Craft Dash color scheme, but I loved this one because it was such an unconventional color scheme for a Christmas card, which I intentionally made for Moxie Fab World's Holiday Card Challenge.  I did a bit of selective inking with this one.  The image is from Stampin' Up's Big on Christmas set and reads "Let it snow" with just the snowman head as the "o" in the word "snow".  However, I wanted a full snowman, so I stamped the head on some watercolor paper, drew a snowman body, watercolored it just a bit, and then put the whole snowman back in the word.  Does that make sense?  Hopefully. :)
Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a happy week. :)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! Love the snowman used as the "O"! Very sweet!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindsey! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete