Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pages with Papertrey #7

The challenge Leigh posted was to use a PTI sentiment stamp on your layout.  I used two: "You brighten my day!" from Lighten Up Sentiments and "cutie patootie" from Baby Button Bits.  I absolutely love these pictures of my mom and our little guy.  I took a bunch more that day, some of which are going on another page that I have not finished yet.  He was just a couple weeks old, so he wasn't very good at focusing on people's faces yet, but my mom made a bunch of silly faces at him that day and actually got him to look at her.  And I had to put "cutie patootie" on there because that actually is a nickname my mom uses for our little one.
 
Oh how I wish you could see how sparkly these glittered buttons are in real life!  I poured the glitter on last night but didn't shake off the excess glitter until this morning, and it the buttons turned out so pretty that I just sat there and stared at them for about a minute.
Supplies
Stamps: Lighten Up Sentiments, Fillable Frames #4, Baby Button Bits (all PTI)
Ink: Berry Sorbet (PTI), Certainly Celerly (SU), Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Paper: Berry Sorbet (PTI), Raspberry Fizz (PTI), Ocean Tides (PTI), Breeze (CTMH), Home Pink Glitter Book (My Mind's Eye), Chloe's Closet DP (Making Memories), Mosaic Memories Paper Stack (Recollections)
Other: Limitless Layers Oval Die Collection (PTI), Buttoned Up #1 Die (PTI), Scallop Edge Border Punch (SU), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU)
**This layout was inspired by one in Crystal Wilkerson's Ella E-book Template Collection.

3 comments:

  1. The ruler is super cool and I love the scalloped edge on the bottom. Oh and super fun colors. Never thought to glitter buttons. Now I want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout, Lindsey, especially those adorable photos and the scalloped edge border you made with the oval dies (great idea!) Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat layout. I love the scallops on the buttom and the glittery buttons. I too have never thought about glittering them myself. You are brilliant! Your little one is so young in this picture. He has grown up so much! Sweet Mom, I just love her too!

    ReplyDelete