Sunday, March 18, 2012

Make It Monday #57 Masculine Style

I don't make a ton of masculine cards.  They're challenging.  I'll leave it at that.  I used the color kissing technique again for this week's Make It Monday Challenge at Papertrey.  I used Background Basics: Woodgrain to kiss chocolate chip ink (SU) onto the leaves from PTI's Turning a New Leaf set.  The colors are a bit washed out in the first photo.  The detail shot turned out much better. 
 
Supplies (all PTI unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: BB: Text Style, BB: Woodgrain Signature Greetings, Turning a New Leaf
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU), Spring Moss, Chamomile Tea Dye
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, Vintage Cream
Other: 2 1/2" circle punch,  Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plate (SU)

1 comment:

  1. this is great. I love the way the leaves turned out. So cool.

    ReplyDelete